Frequently Asked Questions
- Small business owners working from their kitchen tables who want a quieter, business-oriented space to conduct business.
- Technology users who need a fast Internet connection. The Hive has 500 mbs up/ 500 mbs down fiber optic internet.
- Travelers who need comfortable, secure coworking space to complete a day's work.
- Early birds and night owls who need to work when everyone else is doing something else.
- Solopreneurs who desire quality coworking space but don't want to lock into high-cost brick and mortar commercial lease agreements.
- Remote workers, digital nomads, and telecommuters who feel isolated and seek company and community.
- Wellness providers who need a warm and inviting space to provide therapy, and healing to their clients.
- Community members who need conference, class, or event space rental.
- Anyone who needs a space to work, a community of like-minded professionals, and a great cup of coffee.
Hive Patrons, professionals who have leased private space, enjoy many benefits beyond having a dedicated office to secure their things and get their work done. We value our patrons and want them to feel welcome, accommodated, and secure when they are here with us.
At The Hive, we prioritize security above everything else. This dedicated, secured workspace can be accessed 24 hours/day using the Isonas keyless entry cell phone app.
Anyone using The Hive’s wifi will be impressed with the password-protected, fiber-optic wifi with 500 mbs up and down. There is not faster, more reliable wifi in Cañon City.
We love sharing our coworking spaces with patrons and want them to spend more time with us. The Hive offers eight hours of access to The Hive's Conference and Classroom at no additional cost. (More time can be purchased at patron prices).
At The Hive, we often spend more time outside of our coworking spaces as we do working in them. Patrons enjoy full use of the kitchen facilities: sink, refrigerator, microwave, coffee and tea makers, and a large table to sit and enjoy your lunch. Patrons also benefit from free designated parking in the lot behind the building. The Hive provides mail service, unlimited use of the copier and scanner and paid utilities. Finally, we serve really good coffee and tea throughout the day.
The Hive actively promotes patron businesses on our social media and website. We want to help your customers find you.
By making any private space at The Hive your professional home, you have done more than find a place to do your work and secure your equipment. Patrons who work at The Hive become a part of an active, thriving community who work to support one another in professional endeavors. The Hive is not a building that provides office space to those who need it. It is a Hive, the center of a thriving community of business professionals who call this place home. Come into The Hive any time to explore our spaces, plug in your computer, and have a cup of coffee.
The Hive members have purchased passes that allow 24-hour access to our coworking spaces and the many amenities we offer.
- A clean, comfortable workspace with 24-hour access using the Isonas keyless entry cell phone app.
- High-speed internet access- Password-protected fiber-optic wifi with 500 mbs up and down.
- Access to the kitchen amenities: microwave, sink, refrigerator, electric teapot, and coffee maker.
- Really good coffee and tea. Free parking in the designated lot behind The Hive.
1 day pass $20.00
10 day passes $125.00 (Must be used within four months of purchase)
25 day passes $250.00 (Must be used within six months of purchase)
We recognize that not everyone works during normal business hours. Therefore, patrons and members enjoy access to The Hive coworking space twenty-four hours a day by using the Isonas keyless entry app on their cell phones.
Cañon City is still a small town, but we're growing. We don't have the traffic that bigger cities do, but parking on and around Main Street is sometimes an issue. To alleviate parking woes, we encourage our patrons and members to enjoy the free parking in the designated lot behind The Hive and access the building through the secure door in the back using the Isonas keyless entry app on their cell phones.
Security is our number one concern at The Hive. To create this security, we have installed inside camera security and outside motion sensor lights to protect The Hive and its occupants at all times. Patrons and members can access the building after hours using the Isonas keyless entry app on their cell phones.
The Hive's doors, office spaces, desks, restrooms, and kitchen amenities are all wheelchair accessible.
At The Hive, we know that dogs make everything better so we welcome you to bring your canine friends along with you. As long as they are friendly, well-behaved, and on a leash, they are welcome here with all of us. We can't wait to meet your furry friends.